Berlin Mondiale is looking for a colleague (m/f/d) in the field of financial and contract management.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys administrative tasks and will support us in contract management and, in particular, the management of third-party funding projects.
Desired Start: Immediately / October 23, 2023 (fixed-term until December 31, 2023, with the possibility of extension); Weekly Hours: 25 hours; Compensation: Based on a fee structure aligned with TVL-Berlin (Collective Agreement for the Public Service of the Federal States), Grade 9-11 (depending on qualifications).
• Assistance in the management of project funding (state, federal, and EU funds)
• Support in project budget monitoring and adjustment of cost and financing plans
• Participation in the settlement of funding, including document verification and preparation of usage reports
• Assistance in the creation and review of contracts
• Communication with cooperation partners
• Completed training as an administrative specialist or a bachelor's degree in cultural management, public administration, or comparable knowledge and skills.
• Relevant professional experience of at least one year
• Knowledge of public budget law, especially subsidy law
• Knowledge in the area of project funding
• Basic knowledge of contract law (work and fee contracts), copyright law, tax law, and procurement law
• Strong affinity for numbers and joy in administrative tasks
• Proficiency in common office software
• Good knowledge of German and English (at least at B2 level)
What we offer:
• A creative and artistic working environment
• Comprehensive insights into various areas of administrative cultural work
• The opportunity to actively contribute and shape areas of responsibility in Berlin Mondiale's administration
• Task-related further training opportunities
• A committed, interdisciplinary, and collegial team
• A workplace in Neukölln as well as the possibility of working from home.
Berlin Mondiale is in the process of diversity-oriented organizational development and sees itself as a place of reflection. We want to reflect the diversity of urban society in our team and promote encounters between people with different biographies, interests, and perspectives. Therefore, we explicitly invite individuals with experiences of discrimination to apply.
If you are interested, please send informal application documents (resume, brief cover letter) by October 10th 2023, to email@example.com
Interviews are expected to take place on October 16th and 20th 2023.
The job posting will remain open until the position is filled.