We are looking for a colleague for educational and networking work in the field of environment and urban gardening at the Berlin Mondiale location Campus Dammweg.
Desired start date: May 15, 2023 (subject to approval of requested funding), limited until December 31, 2023 / an extension is sought.
Number of working hours per week: 30
compensation: TVL Berlin. Classification level 9-11 (depending on qualification).
We are looking for a colleague for educational and networking work in the field of environment and urban gardening at the Berlin Mondiale location Campus Dammweg. In addition to general activities, your tasks are in particular:
• Planning, coordination and implementation of educational events that are tailored to the needs of the network
• Collaboration in the establishment and maintenance of a network of urban gardens in Berlin and community management
• Preparation, implementation and follow-up of network events
• Evaluation and further development of educational events in accordance with the needs of the target groups and current developments
• Documentation and reporting on the educational events held and their results, Collaboration in the area of finances and controlling, in the preparation of fee contracts and proofs of use
• Collaboration in the area of communication
• Collaboration in the area of evaluation, reporting and documentation of the project incoordination with the funding agencies, statistical documentation and evaluations.
• Familiarity and sensitivity with the field of Berlin Mondiale, with the network of Berlin community gardens and the practical work around the field of Urban Gardening.
• Several years of professional experience in planning and implementing projects on your own responsibility and enjoy networking, organizing and coordinating
• Project experience in the field of environment and urban gardening, - Relevant experience in environmental education work is an advantage
• Enjoy working in a committed & creative team
• Strategic thinking and independent, structured way of working
• Transcultural competence
• Good knowledge of written and spoken German, additional language skills are an advantage.
We are especially looking forward to your application if experiences of asylum, exile or migration are part of your own biography. Working in a home office is possible on a flexible basis by arrangement. An office is also available as a workspace.
If interested, please send informal application documents (CV, short cover letter as PDF) by 05.05.2023 to:
The interviews are expected to take place on 09.05.2023 and 10.05.2023.